Sex after pregnancy: when can it continue? Post-pregnancy sex problems
After avoiding sex for 9 months due to pregnancy, every couple wonders when can they resume their sex life. The biggest question is When can we continue to have sex after pregnancy?. According to Indian escorts, a couple should wait for 6 weeks after birth to continue sex after pregnancy. Normally a vagina widens during birth and it takes time to get back to its normal shape.
A woman’s body starts the healing process which includes healing of scratches and tears in the vagina due to birth, balancing hormone levels again, thus having sex early can cause infection in the vagina. There are several factors that Escort professionals consider checking to know whether she is ready for sex or not. It includes:-
- Pain levels:- If the pain levels of a female after birth are reducing then she is ready to slowly start sex after pregnancy otherwise you need to delay sex until pain levels are low.
- Fatigue:- Post-pregnancy fatigue takes time to go and by measuring the fatigue, you can tell if the person is ready for sex or not.
- Stress:- Post-pregnancy stress is high both on the body and on the mind as now there is a baby to take care of and several other mental stress are also there causing irritations. Thus if she is having high-stress levels, this is not a good time to start having sex then.
- Sex drive:- Due to a number of changes, new responsibilities, hormonal imbalances, and post-pregnancy problems, the sex drive of a woman is fluctuating and most of the time it is very low or nil.
- Vaginal dryness:- vaginal dryness occurs because of low estrogen due to childbirth and having sex in this state can cause issues related to bleeding and infections.
- Periods:- after childbirth, ovaries are at their most fertilization state and thus you should wait until the regular period starts at their normal rate as periods start when female recovers fully after giving birth to a child.
Post-pregnancy sex problems explained by escort
Post-pregnancy sex comes with a lot of problems, especially just after giving birth to a baby. Top Indian escorts explained several post-pregnancy sex problems.
- Your partner is not ready for sex due to recovery from symptoms of pregnancy which blocks their sex drive.
- You have to wait for 4-6 weeks after delivery or till the postpartum bleeding stops to avoid risks of infections.
- Due to pregnancy, females breast produce milk and during sex due to dopamine, the breast can have milk leakage which disturbs sexual activity.
- After pregnancy, the size of vagina changes, and there is dryness for a long time which changes the levels of how you used to feel in sex and sex does not give that same orgasm or pleasure like before.
- Post-pregnancy symptoms cause vaginal dryness which in result makes sex more painful.